Life and Environmental Sciences Student Information
Experience your potential career path while receiving credit towards your degree, gaining valuable contacts and professional network.
The classroom is not just confined to four walls; field work trips offer a real world experience. Discover some examples of our fieldwork units.
Develop your analytical and scientific skills through an additional year of specialised research training. Completing Honours will help make you significantly more employable.
Useful student links and resources
- Student resources - forms, guides and links
- Course maps
- Student scholarships
- 2018 Undergraduate student prizes and awards
- 2018 Postgraduate student prizes and awards
- Health, safety and wellbeing - including induction
- Peer Support Network - student mentors
- University Handbook
- Support services
I need help!
If you have a question or need help with your enrolment, or general student enquiries, please contact Student Central
Information for research students
HDR Handbook (PDF, 303.8KB) - the how to guide, relevant information and resources for higher degree students
- How to place an order - Burwood (PDF, 91.3KB)
- How to place an order - Geelong (PDF, 125.0KB)
- Purchase Request form (PDF, 913KB)
- Materials requisition form - Burwood (PDF, 891.7KB)
- How to complete a chemical risk assessment (PDF, 161.3KB)
- Chemical risk assessment form (XLSX, 165.7KB)
- After-hours work procedure - Geelong (PDF, 141.7KB)
- HDR student resources
- Private Vehicle Use Form (PDF, 112 KB)
- Online Vehicle Booking Application Form (PDF, 299.0 KB)