Shape the future of sport with postgraduate sport science
Join our sport science experts as they discuss the growing career opportunities in this industry and discover why Deakin is ranked #1 globally for sport science schools.*
Gain valuable industry insights and learn about the benefits of studying sports science at Deakin. The webinar covers:
- growth and evolution of the sport industry
- interesting and unexpected careers in sport
- how practical experience with our sports partner organisations sets you up for success
- industry trends, including the growing demand for data and performance analysts
- pathways to becoming an accredited sports scientist
- how our world-class learning facilities will see you graduating job-ready.
This webinar is free and you can access it from anywhere.
Dr Dan Dwyer
Senior Lecturer, Applied Exercise and Sports Science
School of Exercise and Nutrition Sciences/Centre for Sport Research
Dr Dan Dwyer is involved in the teaching and learning program for our postgraduate sport degrees. His research interests are focused on the measurement, analysis and prediction of performance in sport.
*ShanghaiRanking’s Global Ranking of Sport Science Schools 2021