Opening date: now open
Closing date: Trimester 3 2024
25% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter. Payments will be applied to your fee record after each applicable census date.
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.
To be eligible, the below criteria must be met:
- Applicant should be be an Indian citizen living in India
- Applicant should be residing in India at the time of application
- Applicant should be applying through any Deakin Authorised agent based in INDIA
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
Academic eligibility criteria
- An overall score of 75% and above in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program, or
- An overall score of 80% and above in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
All conditions must be met. This scholarship is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
Continued eligibility is subject to maintaining a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 65.
If you have achieved an overall score of 55% – 74.99% in an undergraduate degree, you may be eligible for the Deakin India 20% Postgraduate Bursary.
If you have achieved an overall score between 70-79.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR), you may be eligible for the Deakin India 20% Undergraduate Bursary.
How to apply
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 25% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the Letter of Offer.
For more information, email the Deakin University South Asia Office.