Opening date: now open
Closing date: Trimester 3, 2024
20% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter.
This bursary is available for the entire duration of the course.
To be eligible, all the below selection criteria must be met:
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen with a valid Indian Passport
- Applicant should be residing in India at the time of application
- Applicant should be applying through any Deakin Authorised agent based in INDIA
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
Academic eligibility criteria
- An overall score of 55% – 74.99% in an undergraduate degree
All conditions must be met. This bursary is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
If you have achieved an overall score of 75% and above in an undergraduate degree, you may be eligible for the Deakin India 25% Merit Scholarship.
Please note: this bursary/scholarship (depending on which it is) is only available once you can travel to Australia and commence your studies on-campus. While you are studying online in India (or ‘your home country’ for the South Asia onshore merit scholarship), you may be eligible for the Deakin In-Country 30% Bursary, subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
How to apply
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 20% fee
reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter. This will be applied against
the student’s records after census date.
For more information, email the Deakin University South Asia Office.