- Opening date: now open
- Closing date: Trimester 3, 2025
This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course.*
- 20% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter.
- 25% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your offer letter.
*Other fees not covered by this scholarship may apply. The scholarship will not be applied to study beyond the normal duration of the course (whether because of additional units undertaken or repeated units).
To be eligible, the below criteria must be met:
- Applicant should be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin University
- Applicant should be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Maldives, Mauritius or Bhutan residing in Australia and/or recruited by an authorised Deakin onshore agent
- Applicant should have met the English and academic requirements for entry to their selected course
- Applicant should not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
Academic eligibility criteria
- 20% fee reduction: an overall equivalent WAM of 70-74.9% in the most recent academic studies
- 25% fee reduction: an overall equivalent WAM of 75%+ in the most recent academic studies
How to apply
All prospective international students who apply will be automatically assessed for the scholarship and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a scholarship application form.
For more information, please contact the Deakin International Admissions office.