Applications now open
Applications close Trimester 3, 2026
The bursary is available for the normal duration of the course
- 20% off the total course fees
International students must have a WAM of 65 and above and be accepted into one of the following degrees:
- E333 Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- E334 Bachelor of Early Childhood and Primary Education
- E359 Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- E377 Bachelor of Health and Physical Education
- E761 Master of Teaching (Early Childhood)
- E762 Master of Teaching (Primary)
- E763 Master of Teaching (Secondary)
- E764 Master of Teaching (Primary and Early Childhood)
- E765 Master of Teaching (Primary and Secondary)
Students must be enrolled in an eligible degree and have a WAM of 65 or over. Students will need to accept T&Cs on offer.
How to apply
All students who apply for eligible courses will be automatically assessed for the bursary and will be advised of the outcome upon acceptance.
For more information, please email the Deakin International Admissions team.