Applications are now open
Closing date: 2025
20% off tuition for the normal duration of your course.
A 3.2 GPA must be achieved in the most recent studies.
This bursary is applicable to all undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees except the following:*
- H309 Bachelor of Medical Imaging
- H911 Doctor of Medicine
- H718 Master of Dietetics
- H326 Bachelor of Nursing
- D355 Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Midwifery
- D387 Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Psychological Science
- D381 Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Public Health and Health Promotion
- H318 Bachelor of Nutrition Science (Dietetics Pathway)
- H355 Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- H452 Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours)
- H330 Bachelor of Social Work
- D302 Bachelor of Vision Science/Master of Optometry
- H650 Graduate Diploma of Psychology (Advanced)
*course list subject to change
A WAM of 65% is required to maintain this bursary.
How to apply
All eligible students will be automatically assessed for the bursary as part of application.