What does the Investment Committee do?
The Investment Committee responsibilities include:
- providing strategic advice on the University's investments
- reviewing and approving the Investment policy
- overseeing University investment performance
- to review annually the performance and appointment of the Investment Advisors.
Investment Committee membership
- Ms Kathy Grigg (Chair)
- Ms Miranda Douglas Crane (Deputy Chair)
- Ms Jane Simon
- Ms Danielle Press
- The Chief Financial Officer, Ms Kerrie Parker
- The Vice-Chancellor may attend meetings of the Investment Committee with rights of audience and debate.
Further information about the Investment Committee
Page custodian: Governance Services Last updated: