|Call for abstracts (oral and poster)||April|
|Registration opens – early-bird discounts||April|
|Abstract submission closing date||7 September|
|Announcement of accepted submissions||1 October|
|Early-bird closing||14 October|
Call for abstracts
The conference committee are now welcoming submissions for 28th Annual Meeting of the Australasian Society for Psychophysiology (ASP2018). Abstract submissions should be prepared in line with the conference themes according to the following instructions:
- Electrophysiology and neuroimaging: shedding light on the human brain
- Non-invasive brain stimulation: probing neuroplasticity
- Clinical cognitive neurosciences: mental health, ageing and disease
- Basic neurophysiology: what simple science can teach us.
Abstracts will be reviewed and successful submissions will take the form of a oral presentation or be part of our poster event.
- Presenters will need to ensure that they have prior approval and funding from their organisations to attend the conference before making a submission.
- Posters should be designed and printed onto an A1 format.
- Speakers will receive a discount (equivalent to the early-bird rate) for their conference registration.
- Flights, transport and accommodation will be self-funded or through your organisation.
Your Registration fees include entry to day 1 and day 2 of the conference at Geelong Waterfront campus, and to the workshop on day 3 at Deakin Downtown, Melbourne.
Due to limited availability for the workshop on day 3, please indicate if you plan to attend this session in your registration.
An early-bird discount will be available on conference registrations made prior to 14 October:
- Early-bird member $ 410
Early-bird non-member $460
Early-bird student $260
Standard registration costs (after 14 October)
- Regular member $460
Regular non-member $510
Regular student $330
Student day registration* $140
*Can only be used for a 1 single day attendance
Registration will be opening soon.
Sponsorship and trade exhibition opportunities are available for this conference. Please refer to our sponsorship prospectus or contact the events team firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the conference and get in touch, please email or phone the conference organisers.