Alliance Operational Model for 2015
Key features of the Works Schedule for 2015
- Alliance Executive meetings will continue at 3 per year for information sharing and collaboration on common priority projects
Peter Quail Oration
- The Peter Quail Oration will occur under the Alliance banner
- In 2015 the Oration topic will consider prevention themes including alcohol and drugs, family violence and mental health.
Project Collaboration Consultations
- Facilitate research and project collaboration between Deakin and the Departments of Health and Human Services
- Facilitate Deakin/DH/DHS support for G21 and Great South Coast priority projects as resources permit.
Staffing: Project Officer Position
- Project Officer EFT position maintained at 0.2 to perform duties as listed above
Page custodian: Faculty of Health Last updated: