- To join or renew your membership, complete a Library membership application.
- We’ll let you know via email when membership registration is complete - usually two business days.
- Your library card will be sent in the mail.
- Bring photo ID and proof of your Australian address the first time you come in to borrow with your new or renewed membership card.
Memberships last 12 months.
What Library services will I have access to?
- borrow from any of our campus libraries.
- borrow 10 items for 21 days and renew once.
- use our newspapers, hardcopy journals, reference materials and more.
- purchase a Visitor Deakin Card at the DeakinCard re-load station to use our photocopiers.
- Use Eduroam WiFi connection at our campus libraries.
- access electronic resources or e-books,
- borrow 2hr, 1 day or 7 day loans, off-air recordings, course materials, DVDs and videos.
- place requests for interlibrary loans or BONUS+.