- To join or renew your membership, complete a Library membership application.
- We’ll let you know via email when membership registration is complete - usually two business days.
- Your library card will be sent in the mail.
- Bring photo ID and proof of your Australian address the first time you come in to borrow with your new or renewed membership card.
Memberships last 12 months.
- borrow from any of our campus libraries.
- borrow 10 items for 21 days and renew once.
- use our newspapers, hardcopy journals, reference materials and more.
- obtain a Visitor Deakin Card from the Library Service Desk to use for a limited amount of photocopying
- use Eduroam WiFi connection at our campus libraries.
- access electronic resources or e-books,
- borrow 2hr, 1 day or 7 day loans, off-air recordings, course materials, DVDs and videos.
- place requests for interlibrary loans or BONUS+.