Free ULANZ membership is available to current staff and students from participating Australian and New Zealand universities.
To join the Library, complete a Library membership application.
- Once you have submitted the application you will receive an email with your borrower details, so it is important that you enter your correct email address, so that you can start to access library services and resources.
- If you do not receive an email or if you have questions about the process or membership, please contact the Library.
Membership is free and lasts for 12 months.
To renew your membership, contact the Library.
- borrow from any of our campus libraries.
- borrow 10 items for 30 days and renew twice.
- use our hardcopy journals, reference materials and more
- access a selection of electronic resources
- use wi-fi at our campus libraries
- get assistance from our library staff.
- renew items if they have been requested by another user, or they have already been renewed twice.
- borrow prescribed or recommended texts, off-air recordings and course materials
- place requests for interlibrary loans
- use the library computers, printers or book study rooms.
ULANZ member e-resources
Access to electronic resources is subject to change at any time.
ULANZ member e-resources can be accessed via the Open Access A-Z list.