To join the Library, complete a Library membership application.
- Once you have submitted the application you will receive an email with your borrower details, so it is important that you enter your correct email address, so that you can start to access library services and resources.
- If you do not receive an email or if you have questions about the process or membership, please contact the Library.
Membership is free and last 12 months.
To renew your membership, contact the Library.
- borrow from any of our campus libraries.
- borrow 10 items for 21 days and renew twice.
- use our newspapers, hardcopy journals, reference materials and more.
- obtain a Visitor Deakin Card from the Library Service Desk to use for a limited amount of photocopying
- use Eduroam WiFi connection at our campus libraries
- get assistance from our library staff.
- renew items if they have been requested by another user, or they have already been renewed twice.
- access electronic resources or e-books,
- borrow 2hr, 1 day or 7 day loans, off-air recordings and course materials.
- place requests for interlibrary loans
- use the library computers or book study rooms.