How to submit a placement application for approval
If you have already found a placement and are seeking approval to enrol into the placement unit, you must follow the instructions below:
- Determine which unit you wish to enrol, based on the description of the internship role. If you are unsure about which units and their requirements, please refer to Placement Opportunities
- Now that you know which unit you wish to enrol and seek approval, please download the appropriate form (from the list below) and have it filled out by both yourself and your host supervisor.
- STP341 Career Placement Application Form (PDF, 400.1KB)
- STP381 STEM Placement Application Form (PDF, 360.2KB)
- STP301 IBL Placement Application Form (PDF, 393.8KB)
- Once you have the form fully filled out, please go to InPlace and submit your self-placement application, following the instructions available in the document below.
Note: When submitting your form/s on InPlace, please make sure you click ‘upload’ and then save.
See Self-Placement Student Instructions (PDF, 627.1KB)
Please feel free to contact the SEBE WIL Team at email@example.com should you have any questions or require any assistance.