Physiotherapy services are offered at the Melbourne Burwood Campus.
Areas of specialisation
- musculoskeletal injuries
- postural correction
- spinal injuries
- post-surgical rehabilitation
- women's health
- aged care
- workplace injuries
Hours of service
- Sophie Parrot is available for consultations at the Melbourne Burwood Campus on Wednesday and Fridays from 1-4pm.
- Private fees apply and a discount is available for students.
- HICAPS claiming is available.
- All Deakin University staff and students are offered a FREE Initial Assessment – to assess any pain you may have, or discuss your health goals
- Payment for any treatment is processed on site (EFT, C/Card, HICAPS only). Private Health insurance extras cover can be used therefore only a small fee may be required.
Page custodian: Division of Student Life Last updated: