Deakin Wellbeing app
Download our DeakinWELLBEING app and set yourself up for success.
Designed to support you, DeakinWELLBEING brings together a wide range of tips, tools and resources that are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can also find information about services that support your success at Deakin and beyond.
Keep track of your wellbeing with tools designed to help you:
- build and track healthy habits
- improve your coping skills during challenging or stressful situations
- use interactive tools, videos and podcasts to improve your focus, energy and mood
- access support services and resources at Deakin
- connect with opportunities that support your success at Deakin.
Use DeakinWELLBEING daily to monitor your progress, achieve your health and wellbeing goals, and stay on track.
DeakinWELLBEING will help you to focus on 5 ways to wellbeing: connect, be active, take notice, keep learning and give.
Taking a proactive approach to managing your wellbeing when you're experiencing difficulties can help you feel more positive, healthy and happy.
Need specialised support?
Our experienced psychologists and social workers offer free and confidential counselling to all Deakin students in Australia. Visit our Counselling and Psychological Support webpage for more information. Support is also available for students located overseas via Deakin’s Student Assistance Program.