Finance and Business Affairs Committee
What does the Finance and Business Affairs Committee do?
The Finance and Business Affairs Committee responsibilities include:
- consideration of the University Financial Plan, business cases and financial reports against budget
- reviewing and approving relevant policies relating to the Financial Plan, investments and fixed assets
- governance oversight of University entities
- oversight of campus masterplans, building utilisation and asset management.
Finance and Business Affairs Committee membership
- Ms Philippa Kelly (Chair)
- Ms Kathy Grigg (Deputy Chair)
- Mr John Stanhope
- Ms Jay Bonnington
- Mr Peter Niblett
- The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Jane den Hollander
- The Chief Financial Officer, Mr Andrew Walters
- The Vice-President (Enterprise), Mr Kean Selway.
Further information about the Finance and Business Affairs Committee
Page custodian: Governance Services Last updated: