- Advance is the leading global network of Australians and alumni abroad.
- Established by founding patrons Lachlan Murdoch, Anthony Pratt, Peter Lowy and Lisa Fox in 2002, Advance has a growing membership of over 20,000 in 80 countries.
- Advance forges connections with the one million Australians in our diaspora, drawing on their experience and networks to open doors and opportunities for Australia and Australians around the globe.
- Through our extensive industry networks in the US, Asia, UK, Europe and Australia, our strong relationship with business, government and academia and the support of our members, Advance galvanises Australia's global community for the economic, cultural and social advancement of Australia and Australians abroad.
- Advance is a not-for-profit organisation, and headquartered in New York City, with further offices in Hong Kong, London and San Francisco.
- Advance is supported by the Australian Government through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian State Governments, and global corporate partners and donors.
- Membership with Advance is free
For more information about how you can become involved visit Advance.
Page custodian: Vice-President (Advancement) Last updated: