- Large format printing
- Workshop resources
- Conditions of use for the a+b studio
- Student resources - forms, guides and links
- Information for research students
- Student prizes and awards
- Practical learning (WIL)
- Student Profiles
- Health, safety and wellbeing - including information about safety inductions
- Student charter - expectations and responsibilities
Plan your study is an area that includes relevant course information, such as unit selection, that you may find useful particularly during the enrolling process.
Help with enrolment
- View enrolment resources including information on how to enrol and re-enrol.
- If you have any questions, need some help and support with your enrolment or general student questions, contact one of our course advisers
Student events and news
- a+b student journal
- a+b Paper Space student exhibition
- a+b REAL lecture series
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
International study options
iDiDe is a unique master class design workshop, held as a collaborative study experience between schools of architecture from Australia and all parts of Asia.