Student drop-in stations (DIS)
The drop-in station is staffed by Business and Law students who have completed at least one full trimester of study. They have all received leadership training and have a well rounded knowledge of Deakin University.
What can we do for you?
At the drop-in station, we can share our experiences in:
- effective study techniques
- University resources
- social events, clubs, societies and other networking opportunities
- Faculty services
- building locations
- approaching assignments
- time management
- exam preparation
- maintaining a work, study, life balance
- practical help with resources (CloudDeakin, STAR, StudentConnect, Webmail)
- working smarter NOT harder.