- Payment in person - you can pay your invoice at the University Cashier Office on any campus by MasterCard, Visa or EFTPOS debit card. You can also pay bay Bank Cheque (or Bank Draft). Personal cheques are not acceptable. Please note cash is not accepted on any campus.
- Payment via StudentConnect - you can pay your invoice online by scrolling to the bottom of your invoice and clicking the 'Pay Now' button. To find your invoice, look under the "Fees and Payment" heading on the left hand side of the home page for StudentConnect
- BPay - you can print the PDF version of your invoice by scrolling to the bottom of your invoice and clicking the 'Print Friendly Version' button. Contact your bank or financial institution to make this payment from your cheque, savings, debit, credit card or transaction account.
- Postbillpay - you can print the PDF version of your invoice by scrolling to the bottom of your invoice and clicking the 'Print Friendly Version' button. Pay in person at any Australia Post outlet, by phone +61 13 18 16 (international call charges apply) or go to Postbillpay.
- Electronic Funds Transfer - it is possible for your to have funds transferred from an overseas bank to pay your fees. However, you must make sure that the instructions below are followed exactly so that there won't be any problems with your fees payment.
If you choose option 5, please make sure that payment is in Australian Dollars.
Payment should be made to:
Deakin University enrolment account
Account Number: 836907657
Swift Code: ANZBAU3M
Telephone No. of ANZ Bank +61 3 5243 6177
Fax No. of ANZ Bank +61 3 5243 8158
you MUST provide the following information:
Date of birth
Details of payment (e.g. payment of fees for T2, 2012)
Once the transcation has been made, you MUST notify Deakin by emailing a copy of the transaction details to firstname.lastname@example.org
and include the following:
Your bank name
Branch name and number
Student name and Student ID
Date of birth