The School of Nursing and Midwifery is dedicated to providing undergraduate and postgraduate courses that reflect the current practice imperatives of contemporary nursing and midwifery practice.
Courses offered by the School aim to produce graduates who are well prepared to meet the challenges of a dynamic health care system.
- Master of Nursing Practice and specialist courses H771
- Critical care
- Emergency care
- Cardiac care
- Intensive care
- Perioperative nursing
- Master of Nursing Practice (Nurse Practitioner) H773
Return to practice and initial registration (overseas nurses) course
- Research Degrees in Nursing and Midwifery
- Master of Nursing H821
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) H920
- Master of Applied Science H822