The Strategic Intelligence and Planning Unit through Institutional Research and Surveys is responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of data collected through internal and external surveys.
Survey reports are available for download from this website. Most of these reports are restricted to Deakin staff and students, and a small number are restricted to Deakin staff only.
The Survey Evaluation Framework is also overseen by the Strategic Intelligence and Planning Unit which includes survey procedures, survey schedules, guidelines for questionnaire development, and information regarding the administration and analysis of survey data.
Course and Unit Evaluation Survey Reports
- Australian Graduate Survey (AGS) - Undergraduate Report
- Australian Graduate Survey (AGS) - Postgraduate Report
- Student Evaluation of Teaching and Units (SETU)
- Australasian Survey of Student Engagement (AUSSE)
- Higher Degree by Research Survey (HDR)
- University Experience Survey (UES)
- Beyond Graduation Survey (BGS)
Other Survey Reports
- Student Satisfaction Survey
- Staff Satisfaction with Administrative Support Services Survey
- Getting Started at Deakin Survey
- Regional Partnership Survey
For information about existing survey reports or about the Survey Evaluation Framework, please contact the Manager, Institutional Research and Surveys, Wendy Marchment.