Study Abroad Database
The Study Abroad Database is for students wanting to study for one or two Trimesters Abroad.
Planning a Trimester Abroad?
- Read the Ten Steps to Study Abroad guide
- Book an appointment with a Faculty Student Advisor. Before doing this you must:
- Attend a compulsory Information Session
- Review the list of Host Universities
- Check you meet all Eligibility Criteria and follow the steps provided in order to get your outgoing student plan approved
Once you have completed the three steps above, you can book a meeting with a Faculty Student Advisor (via the Appointment for Exchange form) to discuss a Trimester Abroad, your degree requirements and subject choices for overseas study.
- Apply for a Trimester Abroad
- Apply for Funding
Search the Study Abroad database
This database shows historic assessment outcomes only. These are not pre-approved units. Please be sure to check on partner course catalogues if units are still offered and if they will be running in the study period you are abroad.
Visit the enhance your study site for further information on Business and Law Short Term Partner Programs, International Work Integrated Learning and Faculty Led Study Programs
See what you could get up to overseas!
Visit the Deakin Abroad central site for all university overseas opportunities