The International Student Support team provides advice, support and encouragement to international students on a range of matters.
We are here to help you with...
- Settling into life at Deakin and in Australia
- General and personal issues that may affect your ability to study
- Complaints and grievances
- Applying for intermission / leave of absence
- Financial difficulties
- Social or cultural adjustment difficulties
- Understanding your student visa and what is expected of you
- Crisis management
- Social activities, events and programs
- Specific support for Under 18 and Australia Award students
- Referrals to other key services at Deakin and the local community
How to apply for new visa.
Information about intermission and leave of absence.
General enrolment and fees information, as well as specific information for international students about studying at Deakin.
What you need to be aware of to ensure a smooth journey at Deakin on your student visa.
Information for current under 18 international students