Writing Mentors are experienced and successful students who provide free personalised study support.
You can drop in to see a Writing Mentor during Trimester – that means no appointment needed!
We do not edit or proofread student work, but we can help you to further develop your writing skills:
- time management, researching and planning
- understanding the assignment question
- paragraphing, sentence structure, writing style
- English language
- improving on last trimester's results.
Trimester 1 2018
- Burwood Campus: The Learning Space Level 1, Bld H
- Cloud Campus: via email or get in touch with us on Facebook.
- Waterfront Campus: Library, Level 3, Bld D
- Waurn Ponds Campus: Library, Building JC
- Warrnambool Campus Library, Bld B
Writing Mentors at Deakin Learning Centres
If you are interested in becoming a Writing Mentor please visit our Writing Mentors application page to find out what is involved and when the next intake will occur.