Writing Mentors are experienced and successful students who provide free personalised study support.
Writing Mentors support students in gaining an understanding of the expectations of university assignments and provide tips and strategies for developing academic writing skills.
Writing Mentors help students with:
- unpacking assignment questions
- academic writing and referencing skills as well as time management
You can drop in to see a Writing Mentor during Trimester – that means no appointment needed!
Trimester 3 teaching period 2018–19
Writing Mentors will return to Waterfront, Warn Ponds and Warrnambool in T1 2019.
- Burwood Campus: The Learning Space Level 1, Bld H
- Cloud Campus: via email or get in touch with us on Facebook.
- Waterfront Campus: Library, Level 3, Bld D
- Waurn Ponds Campus: Library, Building JC
- Warrnambool Campus Library, Bld B