Useful websites for self-learning (Grammar)
The following websites will help you improve your English grammar:
- Quizzes for English Study: Here you can find exercises on prepositions, verbs, articles, sentence structure and conjunctions at different levels. From the Internet TESOL Journal.
- Self-Study Grammar Quizzes: Lots of self study grammar quizzes.
- Aardvark's English Forum: Interactive English language exercises.
- Better English: Lots of interactive grammar exercises. Here you'll also find conditionals.
- ESL Blues: English grammar, quizzes, tutorials and games.
- EFL Net: Lots of grammar exercises.
- A Guide to Learning English: Practice your grammar here.
- Non Stop English: Lots of grammar and vocabulary lessons grouped by topics.
- Grammar Activity: Adjectives ending in -ed and -ing.
- Big Dog's Grammar
- English Plus: Select resources from menu, includes common mistakes and style.
- English Language Centre Study Zone: This site is is divided into levels. It has some grammar explanations and good activities for elementary (200) to upper intermediate (570) level. Lower levels include vocabulary; higher levels include reading with some grammar activities, but they are not related to specific points.
- Essential Grammar In Use: Allows you to work on any area of grammar you choose. You can work on one or many areas simultaneously.
- Isabel's ESL site: Exercises and activities to improve your grammar.
- Perfect English Grammar
- English tenses
- ESL interactive grammar games
Page custodian: Deakin International Last updated: