In accordance with current Victorian Government restrictions in metropolitan Melbourne, the Deakin Learning Centre Dandenong and Werribee Learning Centre are temporarily closed until further notice.
What is a learning centre?
Learning centres give you the opportunity to access student support services and study spaces without having to travel to a Deakin campus.
- Anyone can use a learning centre – whether you are a school leaver or mature-age student, full or part time, studying via the Cloud or at a campus.
- By providing a contact point for those who are seeking face-to-face advice and support, the centres are uniquely placed to enhance the experience of Cloud students.
- You can study in a media-rich educational environment with access to Deakin’s online tools and systems.
- There are two Deakin learning centres in the outer metropolitan area of Victoria.
Our learning centres
Why come to a Deakin learning centre?
There are a multitude of advantages to accessing the services at one of our centres.
- General course advice
- Enrolment, fees and Deakin Card assistance
- Advice and referral to other student services
- Friendly, experienced and helpful staff who can provide one-on-one advice
- Computer workstations with Deakin software installed and wi-fi internet access using Eduroam
- Printing and copying facilities
- Study space for individual and group work
- Venue for meetings, workshops and training sessions