Other types of application
Find out how to study units at Deakin, study units at another University or apply for readmission to a course you used to be in
Apply for cross-institutional study
If you are currently studying and you want your units recognised on your student record you need to apply for cross-institutional study:
- If you are currently studying at Deakin and wish to study one or more units at another university within Australia
- If you are studying at another Australian university and wish to study one or more units at Deakin.
Apply for a single unit
- A single unit (subject) that does not lead to a degree, but may be used as a pathway to enter a degree or for gaining knowledge of a specific area without studying for an entire degree.
Apply for Study Abroad and/or Exchange
- If you are currently study and you want to travel then you need to apply for Study Abroad and Exchange.
Apply for readmission
- If you have enrolled in a degree in the past (you may or may not have completed any units) you can apply for readmission.