Note: Assignments cannot be submitted using a phone or a tablet. Please use a desktop or notebook computer when submitting an assignment on CloudDeakin.
Submit assignments to a Dropbox
Assignments can be accessed within the Resources or you can click on the Assessment then select Assignments link on the Site Navbar. When you click the Assignments link on the Site Navbar you can access a list of Assignment Folders.
Note: Not all units use Assignments for assignment submissions. Not all Assignment Folders are visible from the start of trimester. Assignment Folders may only be available once you have completed prerequisite tasks. If you can't see the Assignment Folders, contact your unit chair.
- Click the name of the Assignment folder that you want to submit an assignment to.
- Carefully read the instructions relating to the assignment criteria and submission. If a rubric is used, you will be able to see the criteria.
- Click Add a File (eg DOC, PDF).
Note: You can upload a maximum of 250 MB file. You cannot submit an assignment without an attachment.
- You have the options to:
- submit files from your computer
- Drag and drop files from your computer into the upload target area. If this function is not available in your browser, click Upload to find the file you want to upload. When you've located your file, select it and click Open.
- When you have finished adding files, click Add.
- submit items from your Portfolio
- Click on Portfolio link and select the object you wish to submit.
- Click Select Item.
In the list of Assignment folders, group assignments have a Group Folder icon beside their name. Any user in your group can submit files to the group assignment. Read the instructions about how you are expected to submit your group assignment carefully. The Submissions column in the Folder List lets you know how many files your group has submitted.
The Submission History page provides details on who submitted files and when. Feedback and grades associated with group assignment folders apply to the entire group.
- On the Site Navbar, click on Assessment then select Assignments link.
- On the Assignment Folders page, go to the required assignment and click the number in the Submission column.
- A list of submitted files displays on the Submission History page. You can check the size of each file, when it was submitted and comments that were included. For group Assignment folders you can check who submitted each file.
- Click on Assessment then select Assignments link on the Site Navbar.
- From the Assignment Folders page, go to the required assignment and click the View icon in the Feedback column. Here you can view comments, grades, and/or rubric achievement if released.
- Click Download All Files to download any attachments.