Deakin University offers admission to postgraduate courses through a number of Admission categories.
In all categories of admission, selection is based primarily on academic merit as indicated by an applicant's previous academic record.
All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
IELTS/English language requirements
Please note that English language requirements exist for entry to this course and you will be required to meet the English language level requirement that is applicable in the year of your commencement of studies.
It is the students' responsibility to ensure that she/he has the required IELTS score to register with any external accredited courses.
Minimum entry requirements~:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and 3 years relevant work experience* OR
- Successful completion of Masters Qualifying Program (or MQP Extended) and three years relevant work experience* OR
- Graduate Certificate in a related discipline and 5 years relevant work experience* OR
- Graduate Diploma equivalent (professional pathways)
For course entry purposes, the following considerations may also be applied:
(i) Full-time, minimum 12 months clinical internships taken post-graduation by MBBS/BMBS/MBChB/BDS graduates may be considered equivalent to one year of the required 3 years’ professional work experience.
(ii) All recognised^ postgraduate medical and/or dental fellowships may be considered as relevant professional work experience (^recognised by their country’s licensing or regulatory bodies).
~ Please note: all applicants must provide the following with their application:
- current contact details of two referees who can be contacted concerning their work experience
- a one page brief outlining why they believe that their work experience would be valued by their MBA peers
For more information on the Admission Criteria and Selection (Higher Education Courses) Policy visit Deakin Policy Library.