This feature is available whenever you see the HTML Editor within CloudDeakin. You will need to have webcam and Adobe Flash Player in your computer to use this feature.
Note: You must not use Video Note for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful, confidential or in breach of Deakin University's legislation, policies and procedures, including but not limited to Deakin's various Information Technology Use policies and procedures and the Conditions of IT Use.
Create Video Note
- In the HTML Editor, click on the Insert Stuff icon.
- Click on Video Note.
- Click Allow when the Flash player prompts you to allow camera and microphone access.
- Click on Record to record your video. You can record up to 3 minutes of video.
- Click Stop when you finish recording.
- You can click Play to preview your video note.
- If you want to re-record, click Clear.
- If you are satisfied with your recording, click Next. This might take a while for the video to upload.
- Enter a Title and Description of your video.
- Click Next.
- Click Insert. Your video is now embedded in your HTML file.