Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

Your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is a requirement of your student visa. All of you will have paid for OSHC as a new international student and will have visa-length cover.

It is important that you know how to get your OSHC card after you arrive in Australia.

If your OSHC was arranged by Deakin, your OSHC provider will be BUPA. You will need to order your OSHC card online after you arrive in Australia.

Your card will not be sent to you unless you order it.

Students who have arranged their own OSHC cover will need to contact their OSHC provider for details about how to get their card.

Page custodian: Deakin International
Last updated:

Back to top