Read and write gold software available to all students. A great tool to help with your lliteracy skills. Download it now.

Insurance - Life at Deakin

Personal Accident and Student Placement insurance

Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for international students

The Living in Australia section of the International Student Support site provides detailed information about Overseas Health Cover and other types of insurance you should consider when living in Australia.

Page custodian: Division of Student Life
Last updated: