2017 Residential Unit Census Dates
This page contains the census dates for students studying a Residential Unit through Deakin Business School in 2017.
Residential units are offered through Deakin Business School. For a full list of units available, fees and further information, visit Residential units.
|Teaching period||Census date|
|Residential 1||13 March 2017|
|Residential 2||10 April 2017|
|Residential 3||17 April 2017|
|Residential 4||24 July 2017|
|Residential 5||14 August 2017|
|Residential 6||21 August 2017|
|Residential 7||18 September 2017|
|Residential 8||30 October 2017|
|Residential 9||6 November 2017|
|Residential 10||15 January 2018|
Census date explained
The census date is important as it is the last date to finalise aspects of your enrolment and fee obligations as detailed below.
International fee-paying students - last day to withdraw from current Residential study period and receive a 50% refund
- Last day to withdraw from units, intermit from current Residential study period or discontinue course without HECS-HELP/FEE-HELP liability
- Last day for Commonwealth supported, HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or SA-HELP students to make full or partial upfront payments for current Trimester
- Last day for Commonwealth supported students to submit online Commonwealth Assistance Form and/or provide their tax file number (TFN)
- FEE-HELP - last day for domestic fee-paying students to apply for FEE-HELP or pay fees up front for Trimester
- Last day to withdraw from current Residential study period without incurring the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
Last day to withdraw from current Residential study period units without reference on academic record
Login to StudentConnect to check your fees or change your enrolment.
For further assistance contact Student Central.