Assessment and results

Information about assignments, exams, results and assessments. Get help with referencing, special consideration or academic progress.

Need help?

You can contact a Student Adviser at Student Central or through the enquiry form.

Student Central is your starting point for help with information and access to a wide range of services at Deakin.

Last updated:
Page custodian: Student Services