- Study at Deakin
- Campus life
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
|Area||Business Unit - Arts & Education|
|Phone||+61 3 522 72952|
|Role and profile||
The Faculty Business Unit is responsible for the effective financial management of the Faculty. The Unit seeks to achieve improved quality and consistency in the provision of services across campuses, improved transmission of information and to remove duplication.
The broad responsibilities of the Business Unit are to:
* Ensure Faculty compliance with University legislation, policy and procedures, relevant to financial and budgetary matters.
* Plan the distribution of Faculty resources efficiently and effectively ensuring that it is in line with the Facultys budget.
* Ensure Faculty compliance with University legislation, policy and procedures, relevant to staffing and human resource matters.
* Management of the Timetable for the Faculty.
* Monitor the staffing profile of the Faculty to support the development of effective staffing plans.
* Provide financial advice and assistance to members of the Faculty and Schools.
* Provide IT support services to staff of the Faculty.
* Provide appropriate resources for staff in relation to printers, photocopiers, stationery, etc.
* Provide support for asset stocktakes and audits, travel, insurance and OH&S.
Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)