- Study at Deakin
- Life at Deakin
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
|Enrolment modes:||Trimester 2: Burwood (Melbourne), Cloud (online)|
|Unit chair:||S Cooke|
|Note: You will need to access substantial learning resources and experiences in CloudDeakin (Deakin’s online learning environment). Compliance with the Standards in computing, connectivity and student capability are a condition on your enrolment.|
Module 1: Planning Integrated Programs
- presentations such as guided tours, talks by professional staff and classes;
- 'meet the curator', 'behind-the-scenes' tours and 'hands-on' activities;
- audio-visual, sound and light and multi-media; involving volunteers;
- programs for schools and other educational audiences;
- performances, literary events and drawing.
Module 3: Off-site Programs
- outreach programs for particular communities; enthusiast tours, expeditions and field trips;
- role of publications;
- use of web-sites for interpretive programs;
- special events and celebrations.
Assignment 1: Essay, 2500 words, 50%.
Assignment 2: Interpretation plan (PowerPoint presentation), 2500 words, 50%.
Unit Fee Information
|Student Contribution Rate*||Student Contribution Rate**||Fee rate - Domestic Students||Fee rate - International students|
* Rate for all CSP students, except for those who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
** Rate for CSP students who commenced Education and Nursing units pre 2010
Please note: Unit fees listed do not apply to Deakin Prime students.