Members of the finance discipline have been have been successful in obtaining competitive research income including ARC Linkage grants.
Find out more about our recent seminar presenters and topics.
Learn more about our research seminars
International Research Forum on Multi-owned Properties
The forum brings together Australasian and international academics and researchers to share their knowledge and research on multi-owned properties (strata title, unit title, high rise, subdivisions with owners' corporations, private housing estates, condominiums, common interest developments, homeowner associations and other similarly structured properties).
Discipline and field of research areas may include, but are not limited to: Planning, Geography, Law / policy, Sociology, Built environment, Architecture, Construction studies, Tourism studies, Property and real estate studies, Economics, Social science, Environmental science, Management and Design.
Our researchers regularly publish in journals such as:
- The Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis
- The Journal of Banking and Finance
- Financial Management
- The Journal of Business Finance and Accounting
- The Journal of Futures Markets
- Financial Review
- Pacific-Basin Finance Journal
- The Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money
- Journal of Finance
- Journal of Financial Economics
- Management Science
- Journal of Financial Markets.
Learn more about our recent seminar presenters and topics presented by Deakin staff, visitors and research partners.
Find out more about our past research
Our staff are dedicated to excellence in teaching and research in finance.