Library Client Survey 2023
Welcome to the Library Client Survey, running from Monday 4 September to Sunday 17 September 2023. We invite you to share your invaluable insights, which will contribute to improving the services and amenities Deakin University Library provides. Plus, participating in the survey gives you a chance to win an Apple iPad!
The survey allows both staff and students to voice their opinions on library services and facilities. This also enables us to benchmark our performance against other Australian and New Zealand universities. We can use the results to identify key issues that are affecting our library users, which then allows us to prioritise, manage and implement improvements. This initiative, conducted by Insync Surveys on behalf of the Council of Australian University Libraries (CAUL), is key to our continuous enhancement efforts.
What has your feedback helped us implement in the past?
- assessment of our spaces and establishment of an expanded zone dedicated to quiet study and more study booths
- extended opening hours to cater to our library users changing needs
- increased online resources
- collaboration with Digital Services to improve wi-fi performance, including additional wi-fi nodes, across our campus libraries
- additional power points in strategic places to allow flexibility in usage of spaces
- improving library search systems and access
- ongoing enhancement of the DRO platform to enable improved access and faster processing.
The fine print
Your responses to this survey are confidential and all responses are de-identified and reported on in aggregated form to ensure confidentiality. If you have any questions, please contact Vy Truong (Coordinator, Library Analytics and Insights).
For your chance to win the Apple iPad, enter the draw through the checkbox at the end of the survey. One entry will be drawn and the winner will be able to choose either an Apple iPad mini 6th gen WIFI 64GB or Apple iPad 10th gen WIFI 64GB. Terms and conditions apply.