To join, visit any of our campus libraries in person.
- Complete a Secondary school students membership application ( PDF, 40KB). If you are under 18 years of age, you'll need to have your parent or guardian sign the application.
- Show proof of enrolment at your school.
Memberships last 12 months.
- borrow from any of our campus libraries.
- borrow 10 items for 21 days and renew once.
- use our newspapers, hard copy journals and reference material and more.
- obtain a Visitor Deakin Card from the Library Service Desk to use for a limited amount of photocopying
- get assistance from our library staff.
- access 2hr, 1 day or 7 day loans, electronic resources, off-air recordings, course material, DVDs, videos, or e-books.
- place requests for interlibrary loans or BONUS+.
- access the internet through the Deakin University network.