Free ULANZ membership is available to current staff and students from participating Australian and New Zealand universities.
To join the Library, complete a Library membership application.
- Once you have submitted the application you will receive an email with your borrower details, so it is important that you enter your correct email address, so that you can start to access library services and resources.
- If you do not receive an email or if you have questions about the process or membership, please contact the Library.
Membership is free and last 12 months.
- borrow from any of our campus libraries.
- borrow 10 items for 21 days and renew twice.
- use our newspapers, hard copy journals and reference material and more.
- obtain a Visitor Deakin Card from the Library Service Desk to use for a limited amount of photocopying
- use Eduroam WiFi at our campus libraries.
- get assistance from our library staff.
- renew items if they have been requested by another user, or they have already been renewed twice.
- access 2hr, 1 day or 7 day loans, electronic resources, off-air recordings, course materials, or e-books.
- place requests for interlibrary loans or BONUS+
- use the library computers or book study rooms.