Access services and training
Request a research consultation
Contact our team on email@example.com to request an online consultation with one of our research librarians.
All upcoming workshops are advertised in the “What’s On” section of the Library website.
See upcoming events by the Research Services Team.
Online modules and past workshop recordings
From the Library
Are you looking for recordings of Library training for researchers and HDR students?
Do you want to know more about completing a literature review search?
Are you ready to deepen your library research skills by completing an online module?
You'll find everything you need in the Library HDR and Researcher Training site on CloudDeakin. This self-registration site is open to all Deakin staff and students.
What the site includes
Recordings and resources for Library HDR and Researcher training sessions from 2020:
- Develop your literature search skills
- Introduction to Endnote
- Copyright and Your Thesis
- Research Metrics Lunchtime Series (July 2020)
- Researcher Training Intensive Series (July 2020)
- Open Access Week (October 2020)
Plus two interactive online modules:
- Exploring Library Resources (ELR) - Theses
- Exploring Library Resources (ELR) - Research Methods
Register and access the site
- Visit the CloudDeakin homepage
- Click the Self Registration menu on the right
- Click on the unit "Library HDR and Researcher Training" to enrol
- The unit will be added to your CloudDeakin menu
- Visit the unit via your CloudDeakin menu, or the Library HDR and Researcher Training unit link to access all the resources, anytime you like.
Need help accessing the site? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org