Text, images, radio or television broadcast
This warning notice should be viewed before or at the same time as the content. If this is not possible, it is okay to add the warning notice to the end credits. Copies of this notice are available as downloadable files below.
This material has been reproduced and communicated to you by or on behalf of Deakin University under Section 113P of the Copyright Act 1968 (the Act).
The material in this communication may be subject to copyright under the Act. Any further reproduction or communication of this material by you may be the subject of copyright protection under the Act.
Do not remove this notice.
We recommend the Section 113P notice appears:
- as the first slide in a presentation if you record your lecture
- at the start of a document if you are emailing the document
- on the front of bound hard copy course material you provide to students that contain copies of text or image (not required for handouts)
- attached to any recorded lectures that use broadcast material
- as part of files that contain broadcast material
All copies of radio and television broadcasts also require the following information included with the file:
- Title of program
- Broadcast date and time
- Broadcast channel
Musical sound recordings
This recording has been made by Deakin University under the express terms of an educational licence between it, ARIA, AMCOS|APRA and PPCA and may only be used as authorised by Deakin University pursuant to the terms of that licence.
All copies of musical sound recordings (other than copies from radio broadcasts which are covered under 113P) require the Music Licence Notice and the following information:
- The title of each musical work in the recording
- The name of each composer, lyricist and arranger of each musical work
- If the recording is an ARIA sound recording - the artist/group name and record company label
Warning notice files
These files can be downloaded and added to your content and media as needed.
- Still notice for PowerPoint slides or worksheets
- Audiovisual notice for multimedia content
- Video notice for video content (file contains no sound)
- Audio notice for audio materials