To join, visit any of our campus libraries in person.
- Complete a Secondary school students membership application ( PDF, 40KB). If you are under 18 years of age, you'll need to have your parent or guardian sign the application.
- Show proof of enrolment at your school.
Membership is free and lasts for 12 months.
To renew your membership, contact the Library.
- borrow from any of our campus libraries.
- borrow 10 items for 30 days and renew twice
- use our hardcopy journals, reference materials and more
- access a limited selection of electronic resources
- access Deakin Guest wi-fi on your own device
- get assistance from our library staff.
- renew items if they have been requested by another user, or they have already been renewed twice.
- borrow prescribed or recommended texts, off-air recordings or course materials
- place requests for interlibrary loans
- use the library computers, printers or book study rooms.
Secondary school member e-resources
Access to electronic resources is subject to change at any time.
Secondary school member e-resources can be accessed via the Open Access A-Z list.