Are you interested in becoming a teacher and looking to start your studies at Deakin in 2021?
Students applying for teaching degrees at Deakin must successfully complete the CASPer test – an online situational judgement test that measures non-academic suitability for teaching.
Join Professor Damian Blake, Head of School and School Manager Jo Collins to learn more about preparing for CASPer. The webinar will cover:
- how CASPer works and what to expect on test day
- which teaching courses require you sit to CASPer
- helpful tips on how to prepare for the CASPer test
- upcoming CASPer dates, how to sign up and reserve a test
- why students are required to sit the test
- how is CASPer assessed? What does this mean for you?
The webinar will be interactive, so attendees will be able to ask questions to the presenters during the live event.
Dates and times
Wednesday 16 September 2020
Online (you will be sent a unique link to join the webinar after you have registered)