We’re proud of our alumni at Deakin. We like to keep them involved with the University – and help them develop new skills at the same time. If you're an alumni and you’d like to mentor students, lend a hand at Open Day or feature on the website, we’d love to hear from you.
Ways you could help
- Sit on committees
- Offer internships and work experience
- Join academic advisory boards
- Provide access to professional networks
- Raise awareness of Deakin’s achievements
- Deliver seminars
- Inspire students with your success stories
- Help out at Open Days
- Talk at Open Days
Volunteering as a mentor
If you're interested in volunteering at Deakin, please contact the Alumni Relations Office.