Working after you finish your degree
Once you finish your studies at Deakin, you might be able to stay in Australia and work with a post-study work visa. You can apply for this visa if you:
- applied for, and were granted, your first student visa to Australia on or after 5 November 2011
- have completed an eligible qualification from an Australian educational institution.
Eligible qualifications are:
- a bachelor’s degree
- a bachelor’s degree with honours
- a master’s by coursework degree
- a master’s (extended) degree
- a master’s by research degree
- a doctoral degree.
You must also meet the two-year study requirement.