OPENS IN SAPPHIRE 15 APR 2020
National Health and Medical Research Council
|Submit Nomination form||M||13 May 2020 |
Email Deakin Research Grants
|Applications open in Sapphire||15 Apr 2020|
|Minimum data due on Sapphire||M|
10 Jun 2020
Minimum data requirements must be met on Sapphire by this date. Applications that miss this deadline will not be able to proceed with NHMRC submission.
|Final application in Sapphire and Certification form||M|
Closing date delayed by NHMRC
**New internal deadline 17 Jun 2020**
Certify application on Sapphire and email DU certification form and supporting documents to Deakin NHMRC Submissions
O - Optional / M - Mandatory
How to apply
- Submit a Nomination form by email to Deakin Research Grants
- Liaise with your faculty/institute.
- Read the NHMRC Guidelines - refer to NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarship webpage and GrantConnect.
- Commence your application in Sapphire.
- Work with your case manager.
- Organise relevant DU certification form.
- Final application must be certified on Sapphire by final application internal due date; email DU certification form and supporting documents to Deakin NHMRC Submissions
Guidelines and instructions to applicants for the 2020 NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarship (PGS) round are available from GrantConnect.
Applicants will need to register and log into GrantConnect to download the applicable scheme documentation.
Visit the NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarship webpage for more information relating to this scheme.
NHMRC application templates
Please download the PGS Grant Proposal and Referee Report templates from GrantConnect.