OPENS IN RGMS 15 APR 2020
National Health and Medical Research Council
O - Optional / M - Mandatory
How to apply
- Submit a Nomination form by email to Deakin Research Grants
- Liaise with your faculty/institute.
- Read the NHMRC Guidelines - refer to NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarship webpage and GrantConnect.
- Commence your application in the NHMRC Research Grants Management System - RGMS.
- Work with your case manager.
- Organise relevant DU certification form.
- Final application must be on RGMS by Final application internal due date; email snapshot reports, certification form, consents & all uploaded documents to Deakin NHMRC Submissions
Links below are for application submitted in 2019 and are provided to help you prepare for the 2020 round. Guidelines and instructions to applicants for the 2020 round will only be available once the round opens.
Applicants should register and log into GrantConnect to download the applicable scheme documentation once released by NHMRC
NHMRC application templates
Please download the Grant Proposal and Referee Report templates from GrantConnect once released by the NHMRC