|ADRs / IFM / IISRI / A2I2 Director to send list of supported applicants to DR Grants||M||Wednesday 6th October 2021|
Email to Deakin Research Grants
|Booking system opens for compliance sessions||M||TBC|
|DP23 scheme opens in RMS||N/A||Tuesday 22 March 2022|
|Final application submitted to Research Office via RMS||M||Monday 11th April|
|Certification forms||M||Monday 11th April|
|Request Not to Assess||O|
** NEW PROCESS **
Tuesday 26th April
O - Optional / M - Mandatory
The Discovery Projects scheme objectives are to:
- support excellent basic and applied research and research training by individuals and teams;
- support national and international research collaboration; and
- enhance the scale and focus of research in Australian Government priority areas.
The intended outcomes of the Discovery Projects scheme are:
- expanded knowledge base and research capacity in Australia; and
- economic, commercial, environmental, social and/or cultural benefits for Australia.
How to apply
- If you intend to apply for DP23, please contact your Faculty/Institute/School Research Office at your earliest opportunity to discuss your application. They will advise you of their internal process.
- If your Faculty/Institute supports your application, DR Grants will liaise with you directly regarding the University process.
Documents and information
Additional information can be found on the ARC website.
- Grant Guidelines
- Instructions to applicants
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ARC Guidance - Responding to the impact of COVID-19
- Instructions for Adding Outputs in RMS
- Submitting a Request not to Assess in RMS - User guide ** NEW PROCESS **
- Sample application
- National Interest Test Statements for ARC projects funded under Discovery Projects scheme
- Research Opportunity and Performance Evidence (ROPE) statement
- ARC Medical Research Policy and FAQs
- ARC Open Access Policy for publications arising from ARC funded projects.
- ARC Conflict of Interest and Confidentiality Policy
- ARC Research Integrity Policy
- National Principles of Intellectual Property Management for Publicly Funded Research
Templates, forms and tools
- ARC DP23 Templates and Certification Forms
- Deakin University Salary Calculator
- Guidance Sheet for Completing ARC Project Budgets